- To promote usage and distribution of fertilisers packets to farmers.
- To help in retain essential nutrients in the land and restore soil health .
- To help farmers in all the way.
- Through this Scheme and an app, the state government want to improve the use of the Fertilizers among the Farmers.
- This scheme will help to restore the mandatory nutrients and health in the Land and Soil.
- In 2018-19, the state government has planned to distribute 3,000 metric tonnes of carrier-based bio-fertilisers and 6 lakh litres of liquid bio-fertilisers.
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural department has stated 880 Amma facilitation centres to create awareness and to link farmers.
- To preserve soil health and enhance productivity, the government has launched Uzhavan App.