1. The Author of prose My Reminiscence is ?
A. Rabindranath Tagore
B. Nelson Mandela
C. Subash Chandra Bose
D. Hellen Keller
2. Rabindranath Tagore’s brother and sister-in-law were living at the river side villa at ?
3. Rabindranath Tagore returned home from his second voyage to ?
4. Rabindranath Tagore’s brother and sister-in-law were living in a river-side villa .Which river is mentioned here ?
5. The brother name of Rabindranath Tagore is ?
B. Tulasi Dhas
C. Debantranath Tagore
D. Bibin Chandra
6. The villa Rabindranath Tagore were living in was known as ?
A. National Villa
B. Moran’s Garden
C. Bengal Garden
D. Moose Villa
7. Rabindranath Tagore used the the topmost room of the house for ?
A. Viewing Ganges
C. Writing Poetry
D. Meeting purposes
8. ” There, where in the breast of limitless space clouds are laid to sleep, I have built my house for thee, O Poesy” written by ?
A. Robert Frost
D. Rabindranath Tagore
9. The synonym of languid is ?
A. Moving Fastly
B. Moving Slowly
D. Moving Quickly
10. The _______ glimmered over the smooth flowing stream.
A. Sun light
B. Moon light
C. The reflection of sun light
D. The reflection of moon light
11. Rabindranath Tagore spent his afternoon other than rainy days by ___________ and ___________
A. Reading and Singing
B. Boating and Singing
C. Boating and Reading
D. Walking and Singing
12. Our little riverside nests, clustering under their surrounding greenery, have been replaced by ___________ now.
C. Government Quarters
D. Agriculture lands
13. In Rainy Days , Rabindranath Tagore spent his afternoon time by ?
C. Walking near ganga river
14. How the rooms of Rabindranath Tagore House in the villa Arranged ?
A. The rooms are arranged One by one neatly
B. The rooms are not regularly arranged
C. All the rooms are arranged accurately
D. The rooms are arranged with no windows in rooms .
15. In Rainy Afternoon , which music instrument he accompanied with ?
16. On afternoons brother of Rabindranath Tagore accompanied with him with which music instrument ?
17. Rabindranath Tagore born in the year ?
18. Rabindranath Tagore wrote Gitanjali in the year ?
19. “My Reminiscences” was written and published in his ___________ year ?
20. Again those ineffable days and nights, languid with joy, sad with longing, attuned to the plaintive babbling of the river along the cool shade of its wooded banks. The meaning of ineffable is ?
A. beyond expression
B. Sounds great
D. Bad luck
21. The windows in the top most room of the house is ?
A. No windows at all
B. Windows at all side
C. Windows in one side
D. Windows in adjacent side
22. Here it felt indeed like home, and in these I recognised the ministrations of a Mother. The synonym of Ministrations is ?
23. There was another of a broad flight of steps leading into some castle-like palace, up and down which men and women in festive garb were going and coming.Here the meaning of Garb is ?
24. On which side of the river, the moon rises over the fringe of trees ?
C. North East
D. South West
25. Which song the author like to sing in rainy afternoons ?
A. Vaishnava Songs
B. Patriotic Song
C. Western songs
D. Ancient Songs
To Get The Answer Keys , Click The Link Given Below